My Dream
![]() |
| Money |
When I was little, my parents always told me “people who have no dream of the future will not fly far away”. Because of those inspired words from my parents, I will make every of my dream come true. Since I came from poor family, I always dream to be billionaire, with big house, garden and the most important thing, I must see my parent go to umrah, Makkah. I can spent money as I want.
![]() |
| World Globe |
I wish to travel over the world with my parents and friends, Mesir, Dubai, Chinna, Korean, Japan and Paris. I can see what happening around the world, experience unique environment and to feel the different surrounding. I think that it will be the best and enjoyable journey that I will never forget. On other hand, I will donate and do some charity at orphanage, hospital, old folks home and mosque. All I would do is charity stuff, cause I know how their feel to see n their eye. It’s not simple at all but I know I can achieve it. I hope those will come true.
My parent always told me to be a better person in any condition, poor or rich. In shaa Allah, amin.


No comments:
Post a Comment