Saturday, August 23, 2014

I want to live in Paris, why?

I want to live in Paris, why?
Well as you all know that Paris is historical country, it is the largest city in the western world, prosperous trading centre, and one of the most influential centres of learning in Europe. You might get bored when you read those, but Paris catch my attention when I read a book about it at my school library. What I am about to tell about Paris will amaze you.
Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
What make it so different with Malaysia is Paris has four season that is summer, autumn, winter and spring. I love when it come to autumn, mild days and fresh nights. When the leaf is on the ground, I will take to make as one of pressed flower in my collection. Ah, not to mention, the winter, my favourite season, literally are cold and freezing. At this season, the best way to enjoy it is to play snow ball!!. This is call, snow ball world war 3. Warning, try not to sent someone to the hospital with the snow ball.

Macarons

Chocolate
I must not miss for their dessert, and you must to, it the most important thing to taste when you in Paris. Since I am dessert lover. One of my favourite sweet is macaron, these things are absolutely delicious in Paris especially. I can’t imagine the soft, sweet and there are many type of taste according to its colour. When you bite. . . .umph, it drives me crazy. Oh, and one more thing you must not miss when in Paris, the chocolate. Beware for someone that loves chocolate, in Paris, crafted chocolate are famous, it so elegant and divine, you may lapse into permanent state of Homer Simpson-esque glee (see: “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the land of chocolate!”)
I heard that Paris is also famous with the fashion. All I know that dessert in Paris is the best. Paris inspire me to the modest fashion, what to wear, how and when. But as you all know, the price is a little bit expensive. Of cause even you cannot afford to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment